Follow us on Instagram for upcoming litters.
What to expect during the adoption process:
1. When a litter is born, we will post it on our Tikok & Instagram.
2. Fill out an application (found in the application tab), be as detailed as possible. Once your application is approved, we will contact you.
3. When kittens are 8 weeks old, they will be "AVAILABLE", in a first come, first serve basis in order of approved application and received kitten deposit. Kitten deposits are $800 and go towards the total cost of your kitten. Deposits are non refundable.
4. If your application is approved, we will send you an email of congratulations and reach out to you when kittens are available and ask you for your pick of the litter. Your kitten will be placed "ON HOLD" for 24 hours ONLY. During which time, your non-refundable kitten deposit must be paid.
We accept Cash App, Zelle, Pay Pal.
5. When we receive your kitten deposit, your kitten will be marked "RESERVED".
6. Please review the Adoption Contract. We ask that you carefully read it, print it, sign it, (OR E- SIGN) and email the contract to us within 24 hours of paying your deposit! It is your responsibility! The buyer understands and accepts that all deposits are non-refundable.
7. Kitten deposit will go towards the cost of your kitten.
8. Kittens will be ready to go home around 14 weeks of age. Please schedule your 72 hour vet visit after you put your deposit down on your kitten!
9. Final payment for your kitten must be Cash, Zelle or Pay Pal. Skin and eyes can change after you have already made a deposit. You will be notified well in advance before the kitten is to be picked up of the final price.
LITTLE SPHYNX ONLY SELLS PETS.
WE DO NOT PLACE CATS INTACT.
PLEASE NOTE LITTLE SPHYNX RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADOPTION FOR ANY REASON WE SEE FIT.
We do not charge more based on the eye color/color of the kitten.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!
There are numerous ethical and wonderful Sphynx breeders available. Be very careful and wary if you see bargain prices; these kittens usually cost hundreds more in vet bills. Kittens that come with no contract or health guarantee, should definitely set off a red flag. Breeders should provide contracts which protect you and the cats welfare both and are happy to discuss with you the progress of the cat for years to come. We stand behind our kittens 100%!