Discover the Joy of Owning a Sphynx Through Little sphynx
At Little Sphynx, our kittens are seen by a veterinarian within 48 hours before they leave for their new home. An exam and health certificate are completed at that time. Our kittens are guaranteed healthy when they leave our cattery. Please do not be offended if we ask questions about other pets you may have. We at Little Sphynx give a tremendous amount of love and care to our babies and we need to know that they are going to the right home. They are not just a commodity to us, they are family. They require and deserve companionship, love, and attention. They are a wonderful long-time commitment for families fortunate enough to have them.
We DO NOT take any deposits on unborn kittens. If you're interested in one of our babies please fill out an application.
Emails will be sent to email@example.com. PLEASE be as detailed as possible!
We want the best homes for each and every one of our kittens!
LITTLE SPHYNX ONLY SELLS PETS.
WE DO NOT PLACE CATS INTACT.
PLEASE NOTE LITTLE SPHYNX RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADOPTION FOR ANY REASON WE SEE FIT.
Adoption Fee: $3000
We do not charge more based on the eye color or color of the kitten!
• Annual HCM scans
• Genetic tested
• Felv, FIV, tested Negative
• Negative Fecal
• PCR Tested
• HCM DNA Tested
•UTD on Vaccines
• The kitten will receive two FVRCP vaccines
• The kitten will have 2 fecals, plus dewormed before going to their new home
• Felv, Fiv, and fecal testing showing negative test results
• 1 year HCM Guarantee
• 30 Days of Trupanion Insurance
• TICA/CFA/LCWW Registration
• HUGE Kitten Care Package
• Veterinary Clearance of health
• 1 year Congenital Health Guarantee
• Lifetime Breeder Support
Kittens can go home at 14 weeks.
Deposit ($800) is due at the time of signing a contract. The remaining balance is due at pickup.
All cats shipped must have a health certificate to travel. The certificate price varies plus the shipping costs of the cat. Kittens must be ground shipped or with a flight Nannie. No kittens will be shipped cargo.
Kittens go home with 30 days of coverage through Trupanion for any new injuries or illnesses. Kittens are required to have pet insurance for the first 6 months, while in your care.
Please note the following from Trupanion:
Overview of the Go Home Day Offer:
• 30 days of coverage with no obligation
• Immediate coverage, waiting periods are waived
• $250 deductible, applies per condition for the lifetime of the pet
• 90% coverage with no limits on what we pay out
• Vet Direct Pay
• Coverage for any new injuries or illnesses
• No upfront costs, no waiting periods and no payout limits! (payment needed if the buyer lives in NY)
• No credit card required to activate (unless the buyer lives in NY)!
•We are live in US, Canada, and Puerto Rico!
• Nothing but amazing coverage comes from activate this offer!
Buyers are required to activate their code within 24 hours before or after their kitten goes home date. Please do so before you get your kitten. You will be charged their fee if you decide to keep the service, so please contact them for any information on the trial, charges, and fees.
At 14-16 weeks of age, most kittens are weaned. They will have had adequate socialization with their mother and siblings. They will receive their first 2 series of kitten shots. These kittens have learned to explore their world and will meet it with a happy, outgoing confidence that will carry them throughout their lifetime. You may find it personally disappointing to allow a kitten an extra month or two with its mother when you had hoped to have it earlier. It will make a world of difference to the mental, emotional, and physical health of the kitten throughout its entire life.